bloomsartgallery.yolasite.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Balanced Life

February 28 is the birthday of my late father and I thank GOD that this day He had given me the privilege to encourage a group of lovely people serving in a prestigious company. They requested me to talk about: A Balanced Life, and I shared with them that a Balanced Life does not mean living a life wherein a part of you (one foot) is dancing with GOD and a part of you (the other foot) is dancing with the devil. A Balanced Life is a life having GOD at the center of everything...your personal life, home and family life, work/office life and business. It is a life totally immersed and wholly consumed by GOD, as Paul the apostle said "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me." The New Testament book of Colossians Chapter Three verses twelve to seventeen illustrates a Christ-centered life; verses eighteen to twenty-one illustrates a Christ-centered home and family; verses twenty-two to twenty-five illustrates Christ at the center of one's work and employment; and Chapter Four verse one illustrates a Christ-centered business. We checked and got inspired from the Old Testament book of Ecclesiastes Chapter Twelve and the New Testament Gospel writings of Luke and John. We had a wonderful time together singing songs to the Lord and enjoying a spaghetti meal. I joined my wife, daughter and very close and beloved blood relatives and friends to a sumptuous dinner at the home of a younger sister. I thank GOD that before being brought home together with my wife and daughter by my dear older sister, we passed by the home of my lovely niece and she introduced me to this "BLOG" idea and offered to start one for me. Thank you GOD for making this day very special for me.

No comments: